Due to its large amounts of potassium, iron, vitamin C, caretonoids, proteins and fats, moringa has been known as “miracle tree”.
The bark, leaves, roots and flowers of the tree are used in the production of skin oils, perfumes, cosmetics and have been also used as nutritional supplements.
The Amazing Medicinal Potential of Moringa
The powerful chemical compounds present in moringa improve the immunity, fight heart and atherosclerosis diseases, and have antioxidant, tumor-suppressive, antibacterial and antiviral effects.
Beneficial Effects of Moringa
- Due to the presence of strong antibiotic properties, this plant is extremely effective in the fight against bacterium, known to cause gastric cancer, ulcers and gastritis.
- It is full of fiber so it acts as mop in the intestines and removes and cleanses the toxins and waste.
- Moringa seed effectively purifies the water.
- Moringa leaves are full of amino acids, minerals and vitamins. 100g of dried moringa leaves contain:
– 25 times more iron than in spinach
– 12 times more vitamin C than in oranges
– 17 times more calcium than in milk
– 15 times more potassium than in bananas
– 10 times more vitamin A than in carrots
– 9 times more protein than in yogurt
- When it comes to hyper-active thyroid, moringa helps in the regulation of the thyroid function.
- It is rich in niaziminin which means that it has powerful anti-cancer and anti-tumor effects.
- Moringa slows down the absorption process of sugar in the cells.
Due to its numerous and strong beneficial properties, this extremely powerful plant has to find place in your home pharmacy.